My Minesweeper Android app on Google Play

I've just launched my first Android app onto the market - it won't be the next FlappyBirds, but it's a working game. It's a remake of the classic Minesweeper game. It's a pretty simple application, and is available for free (see link below), I have also released all the source code, this can be viewed from GitHub (also see below).

The aim of creating this app, was mainly just to improve my Android/ Java programming skills, and hopefully provide some light entertainment to people playing the game too.

Really enjoyed making the app, and I hope some of you will enjoy playing it. Got to say, the hardest part was testing the win() function, as I'm not very good at playing minesweeper!

If you enjoyed the game, a positive rating for the app on Google play would be very very much appreciated :)

Links