Started working for Accenture

I have just completed my first two days work for Accenture as an associate software engineer. It was a VERY new experience, as I've never worked for a company anywhere near that size, and I had no idea what to expect. Despite that so far I have enjoyed pretty much every moment of it.

The first two days were induction days, there were 40 interns in our intake, which meant there were plenty of people all in the same situation, all the staff were friendly, and clearly amazing people.

For the next few weeks we will be doing Java training, and then we'll be assigned to a project and start working! I am really excited for the coming weeks, to continue learning new skills, meeting great people, and gain experience.



Drinks after our first day
Me - after first day